Wireless Fish Finder that comes with accompanying Sonar Sensor and a 2.8 Inch Display screen to view what fish are about.
Cast your rod like a pro and never ever will you have to tell the story of the “One that got away” with this cleverly engineered wireless fish finder. This Wireless Fish Finder uses sonar to locate and define structure, composition, and also the depth below by sending a sound wave signal. After, it then uses the reflected signal to construe the location, size, and composition of an object, and display all the information on the 2.8 LCD screen. With this Wireless Fish Finder, you won't have to spend countless hours waiting for a bite any more. Designed for amateur and professional fishermen alike, this fish finder will help fishermen find out the location of fish as well as the depth of water. It can be used in an array of locations such as ocean, river, lake or any place with water that might have fish.
This product is ideal for anyone wanting to know if fish are present in their chosen fishing spot, therefore prevents any time being lost with them waiting when there are no or a very small amount of fish present. The measuring can be switched between meters and feet, depending on your preference and also it has a depth range up to 40 meters. The dot matrix display will show all the information that is necessary for you to decide whether to continue fishing in that area or not plus with only needing 4 AAA batteries this fish finder is ready to be your aid.
* Wireless Fish Finder
* Sonar Sensor
* 2.8 Inch Display
* Depth Range: 0.6 Meters to 40 Meters (2 Feet to 130 Feet)
* Settings: Backlight, Sensitivity, Depth Range, Zoom, Depth Alarm, Fish Alarm, Fish Icon,
* Measurement: Meters or Feet
* Sensor Beam Angle: 90 Degrees
* Operating Temperature: -20 to 70 Degree Celsius (-4 to 158 Fahrenheit)
* Fish Finder Power Source: 4 x AAA Batteries (Not Included)
* Wireless Sonar Power Source: CR-2032 Button Battery X1 (Included)
* Display Size: 2.8 Inch Anti-UV LCD
* Display Resolution: 128x64 (High Contrast Adjustable Dot-Matrix FSTN LCD)
* Backlight: White LED
* Non Touchscreen
* Main product dimensions: 120x70x30mm (L x W x D)
* Main product weight: 159g
* You can mount the sonar by fixing it to the boat hull, using a float on the cable to mount the sonar inside the water, fixing it on a pole and push it into the desirable position inside the water, cutting a hole on the ice surface and place the sonar under the water.
* Fish Finder
* Wireless Sonar
* User Manual
* Wireless Antenna