* Flashlight light source: the flashlight LED for the United States CREE company original production, the light source used by the U.S. CREE Q5 (latest upgrade), brightness up to 260 lumens, irradiation distance of up to 135-150 meters above the service life of up to 100,000 hours.
* Case Material :6061-T6 aluminum alloy, surface treatment: hard anodized colors: titanium black
* Light source the CREE Q5LED with aluminum integrated optical Cup power: a 18650 lithium electric
* Drive circuit: constant current regulator circuit charging: knob hidden direct charge
* Spot diameter: 1 m irradiation 9-10CM diameter flashlight long 15CM, head diameter 3.3CM, tail 2.2CM
* Energy battery: imported the UL high capacity lithium battery, large capacity, long life, low self-discharge rate, the economic environment. Distribution intelligent charge applies to single-18650 (with protection board and without protection board) lithium-ion battery, the battery adaptation range (18650 to 18730), charge mode IC solutions for the constant flow of constant voltage, over-charge, over-current, overvoltage, short circuit protection function, safe and reliable battery charging; clear man-machine interface.
* Switch mode: waterproof button tail design (open / close) IP67
* Model: SupFire C2
* Weight: 140g (not include battery)
* Outer material: 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
* Battery: 18,650 lithium battery
* Brightness: 260 lumens
* Waterproof: IP67
* Maximum range: 150 m
* Mode: bright light, low light, strobe
* official duty. travel. Mountaineering. Mining special lighting, adapt to any heavy rain, inspection, search, inspection, first aid, targeting such as the appreciation of jewelry, suitable for the family standing.
* non front of people's eyes with this flashlight light, otherwise there will be 30 minutes of temporary blindness, if the exposure time is too long will have the eyes hurt Do not let their kids door play.
* The patented technology the middle rotation charging, no need to remove the battery, easy to use.
* LED flashlight
* Car charger