* Primary Function: Quadband GPS Tracker with SMS and Two Way Calling
* GSM Module: GSM 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
* GPS Chipset: GPS SIRF-Star III chipset
* GPS Sensitivity: -158Db
* GPS Frequency: L1, 1575.42 MHz
* Position Accuracy: 10 meters, 2D RMS
* Velocity Accuracy: 0.1 m/s
* Hot start: 1 sec. Average
* Warm start: 38 sec., average
* Cold start: 42 sec., average
* Altitude Limit: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet) max
* Velocity Limit: 515 meters/second (1000 knots) max
* Acceleration Limit: Less than 4g's
* Power Source: Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (800mAh)
* Charging: Power adapter or mini USB
* Operating Temperature: -20 to 55 C
* Humidity: 5% to 95%
* Dimensions: L:76 x W:52 x D:25 (mm)
* Accurately position your location to 10meters
* Also provides GPS speed data for object velocity.
* Works at an altitude of 18,000 meters (60,000 feet)
* 3 buttons (SOS/B/C) for making phone calls or sending SMS
* Work time 60 hours in sleep mode and 12 hours in normal mode
* 3 LED lights to show power, GPS, GSM and other operation status
* SOS button to send SMS help message to paired cellphone number.
* CD contains user manual for many similar models. Please use the GT30 manual for this product.
* The USB cable is for charging the product and not for interfacing with Google Earth. Manually input coordinates received via SMS into Google Earth to visually track objects.
* Quadband GPS Tracker
* USB Cable
* Car Charger
* Earphones Headset with MIC
* Power Adapter (100V-240V 50/60Hz)
* CD Containing - User Manual (English)